- Click here for the PDF.
- Click here for the PDF ‘Health behaviour - the health belief model’.
- Click here for the PDF ‘How to identify a good health promotion website’.
- Click here for the PDF ‘Investigating social networks’.
- Click here for the PDF ‘Planning a group learning session’.
- Chapter 1 - Health Promotion and Public Health
- Chapter 2 - Epidemiological Tools for Health Promotion
- Chapter 3 - Understanding Health and Illness Behaviours
- Chapter 4 - Health Promotion through the Lifespan
- Chapter 5 - One-to-One Communication
- Chapter 6 - Health Promotion with Groups
- Chapter 7 - Mass Media
- Chapter 8 - Print Media
- Chapter 9 - Electronic Media and the Internet
- Chapter 10 - Advocacy
- Chapter 11 - Community Settings
- Chapter 12 - Health Facility Settings
- Chapter 13 - The Workplace Setting
- Chapter 14 - Settings Used by Children and Young People
- Chapter 15 - Institutional Settings
- Chapter 16 - Planning and Management of Health Promotion
- Chapter 17 - Evaluation and Reflection
The right of John Hubley and June Copeman to be identified as Author of this Work has been asserted in accordance with the UK Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. First published in 2008 by Polity Press. All rights reserved.
All rights reserved. Except for the quotation of short passages for the purpose of criticism and review, no part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior permission of the publisher.